Wishing I had grabbed my SLR when I took the spring form pan off this amazingness, because this picture does NOT do it justice. This my friends, is PEANUT BUTTER PIE.
Raw, gluten free, and pretty much healthy for you.
Mine didn't turn out perfect because the instructions were a bit vague but it's definitely a must try again!
Chocolate Fudge Crust
- 1 Cup Raw Peanuts
- 1 Cup Raw Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
- 3 Packets Stevia
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
2. Food process/blend peanuts and almonds until desired size (you still want it to be a bit chunky, not a flour). Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until a dough forms. Pack into the bottom of the pan. Stash in the fridge so it firms up while you complete the next step.
3. Blend the peanut butter filling until smooth. I would suggest chopping the dates before throwing them in. I had to blend like crazy. Pour over the crust layer and put in fridge.
4. Blend ganache layer. Pour on top.
5. Pop into the fridge or freezer for about 3 hours.
*Added suggestion: Refrigerate until the ganache is semi-solid and pre-score your slices. I think it would be best served frozen, but it'll be easier if your top layer is already cut.