Friday 17 August 2012

Remember that time I disapeared...?

I've got some 'splaining to do.


When I started this blog I knew that it was going to be hard for me to make blogging a part of my life again.  Honestly, it's not that hard to take even just 10 minutes to blog, so that's what I'm going to do.

I also went a bit off the rails over the last three weeks.  I spent a weekend in Montreal, one at a cottage, and the next at a cottage and camping.  While I actually managed to stay active, my nutrition wasn't completely on point.  Unfortunately, my body took this as a good sign to start hoarding pounds again.  After a wicked awesome 1.8lb loss after Montreal, my next weigh-in saw a 2.4lb gain.

I felt really defeated going into cottage/camping that I threw my healthy eating ideals to the wind.  And felt like sh*t doing so.

I'm taking a step back and trying to figure out what's going to work for me.

I've started running (again).

I'm weight lifting.

I'm being active.

I've cut back gluten, booze, and unnecessary sugars (basically a Whole30 approach, but trying to use up what's currently in my house).

Let's see what happens.

The last 3 weeks in pictures:

Probably the best Sangria I've ever had!
La Belle Province!

Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes *dies*

Love this kitten <3

May I help you do your laundry?

Alcohol was consumed.
Appropriate beverage for camping at Sandbanks Provincial Park!

Buddha Dog!

Nursing my poor gimpy wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment