Friday 13 July 2012

Friday Morning Weigh-In #2

Excuse the face.  I'm at work and exhausted!
So did I do it?  Did this crazy body that REFUSES to shed weight actually maybe lose something?

The answer:

My feet look really awkward.  Wide, flat feet for the win!

Kind of.  I lost .4lbs and honestly, I'll take it.  A loss is a loss and I had some not so great moments last weekend and a total sushi pig out during the week which I'm sure left some sodium bloat running rampant in my body.  Here's hoping for another loss next week!

2 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on! you're heading in the right direction!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's all I can hope for and I can't expect great losses since my body is semi-conditioned already and I never really stopped being active. I won't see giant 5lb loses.... I don't think.

      Delete